domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

I love you ♥

Now I remember, 9 March 2010, started my vida.Porque when I found my life began, I started to smile as if you never had, I began to love as if they never had hecho.Mi life without you would not nada.Cuando I see you, all I can do is just look at you and smile sonreír.Es (L) In one year, one realizes that he has, and what necesita.Y now I think I'm entering an era of trance, in a period love in a time of happiness, because when I'm with you the world just ♥ NO MATTER how long Nosé Actually I've been waiting for that person who really knew fill me with so little thought that he had found but it was not as worse I felt all of a sudden ... WHAM! you appear, putting my feelings upside down, excited smiles every detail and outlining any nonsense I see ... But guess what? you have no idea how I'm glad it's you that makes me feel this ... :) I do not know. Perhaps through your eyes. Those eyes that hypnotize me. Perhaps your smile. That smile makes me laugh no matter what. For your lips, your lips, your taste ... For your little quirks. Those that both me mad and while I like both of you. Such as biting the lip or tinker with the hair every now and then. Your arms. These arms would hug me every time. Every minute. With every second. Your hair. Too perfect. Too good to be true. Your obsessions. By those that do not live and give me so angry, simply because I can not make them happen or because I did not get into them. I like you for your safety. I passed that very thought. And your insecurity. The one that scares me and gives me chills. For how to walk. As distinct from the others. Influence and not to let himself be provided. Your sincerity. For your complicity. For your simple hello makes my hair stand on end and eat me alive nerves. I really know because I love you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario